Saturday, July 28, 2012

Disney Princess Half Marathon Registered!!!


I finally registered for the Disney Princess Half Marathon so I can complete the Disney Coast to Coast Challenge. I'm so excited. In addition, I figured since we were going all the way to Disney World (its as far as you can get in the continental US for us from Seattle), I might as well sign up for as many events as I can.
So I'm also doing the Disney Royal Family 5K stroller division. I have a 4 year old son, and yes I know he is too old for a stroller, but its cheaper for us to do it this way and we both still get medals :) which he will be super excited about it. Then later that day he will be doing the Kids Races for another medal, he is going to have so much fun, I cannot wait to see everything thru his eyes. And then finally Sunday morning I will be running the Disney Princess Half Marathon!!!!

No comments: