Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Lululemon SeaWheeze 2013 Shorts are here!




I had totally forgotten about them until I saw the Lululemon package at my door after work today!

SeaWheeze is Lululemon's Half Marathon that takes place in Vancouver B.C., this is the second year that it is taking place. I ran it last year as well and loved it so much that I decided to run it again this year. Unlike with most races where you get a T-shirt with your registration, this half gives you Lululemon shorts.

In 2013 you could choose from two different styles for women, you can see the difference on their web site http://www.seawheeze.com/run/shorts. I chose the RUN: Track Attack Short in size 6, these are supposed to be a little longer and have a little more coverage than the other shorts. To be honest, I haven't tried them on yet, but I'll let you guys know what I think about them. The color is super cute though, I do love the way they look, I sure hope I love the way they fit.

Drum roll please....


This year they also come in a very cute Lululemon reusable zipper bag.


Now I just need to find a nice hotel in Vancouver on Robson or closer to the water that's reasonably priced, if you have any suggestions let me know!

Are you running with me?

-----UPDATE: I did finally try them on and I love them, in fact I love them a lot more than the last years shorts. I think that this style shorts just look more attractive on me and I just love how the color pops!

Keili

No comments: