Tuesday, March 12, 2013

SeaWheeze 2013 SOLD OUT!!!!!


Wow, that was fast, I cannot believe that they sold out in a month I think. I mean, I guess I do believe it, it really was an amazing experience.

I hope you all got signed up for it in time. I was on my way to California for the Disney Tinkerbell Half Marathon when they opened it up for registration and I totally forgot about it, so when we got back 10 days later I saw their Facebook notification that they were 80% full. I immediately went and signed up and I think two weeks later it was sold out. I'm so excited I got in, I'm hoping to spend an extra day in Vancouver this time, so we are not rushed to get back to the hotel to get checked out since in most hotels its 11:00am.

We'll see hotel are super expensive in Vancouver, but I'd really like to stay longer so I wouldn't have to rush back after the race.

Keili

No comments: